Enjoy the little things When we slow down we start to notice the beauty in the little moments. All too often we take the little things in our life for granted such as sitting in your favourite place and drinking a cup of tea, making a delicious cake, listening to the birds, walking in nature and taking time to read a good book or even relaxing after a long day with your furry friend.
Our latest collection of hand drawn prints are inspired by enjoying all of the little moments everyday and taking time to slow down. Make your walls beautiful and hang one of our hand drawn art prints above your desk or in the kitchen to act as a reminder to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.
We find that drawing happiness from the little things in life also has a lot to do with gratitude. If you turn your attention on all the beautiful aspects that are already found in your life, you will feel incredibly grateful.
Here are our top ten favourite things to do to slow down:
1. Write a lovely card to a friend
2. Sit down in your favourite place with a warm cup of tea
3. Head out into nature for a walk and take note of all the things you can see and hear
4. Run a warm bath with lots of candles and essential oils
5. Snuggle down with a good book
6. Take time to stretch your body with some yoga
7. Watch the sunrise and sunset
8. Stargaze at night
9. Listening to your favourite song
10. Spending time with your furry friend
We hope our collection of artwork inspires you to remember all of the little beautiful things that happen everyday in your life that you're grateful for.